Scheduling is an essential part of any time and attendance solution to keep accurate time and attendance records. ATLAS T&A Schedule planning is generally used in industries where availability of employees is highly critical to your business. Schedule planning is also seen across industries that want to rotate workforce on a regular basis. ATLAS T&A time card calculator also works with midnight shifts and can easily calculate the work hours, break hours, lunch breaks and overtime hours with just a few clicks.
you can generate real-time reports for all your employees with just a few clicks. Out time card reports are based on our awesome time card calculator that can accurately calculate work hours, break hours, lunch and overtime hours.
Time card Calculator
ATLAS T&A time clock works on our proprietary time card calculator. Our time card calculator can accurately calculate the work hours, break hours and overtime hours for all employees with the clock in clock out data captured. ATLAS T&A can capture the clock in clock out information from Web, mobile and biometric Terminals.
- Create schedules for multiple employees
- Create schedules by departments, location, and jobs Multiple schedules per day
- Create multiple day shifts
- Create daily, weekly or monthly recurring schedules
- Ability to create schedules for 1 year
- Flexibility to add pay rules to a shift
- Easily edit one or multiple schedules at a time